PAYROLL ADVICERTI - P11D - CIS36
If you do not have sufficient expertise or time to deal with payroll than why not ‘outsource’ it, remember there are statutory and late payment penalties for late or non-submission of PAYE returns.
All employers have to make PAYE returns via HMRC’s ‘RTI’ (real time information) online system.
If your company makes payments to employees or self-employed under deduction of tax we can prepare PAYE records to complete ‘end of year’ returns such as P35, CIS36, P11D, P60/14 etc. We can also prepare payslips and provide timely information to complete and make your monthly payments, deal with PAYE investigations and PAYE registration, car benefits, mileage allowance as well as construction industry payments.
Please visit our ‘outsourcing’ page or contact us for more information.
If your company makes payments to employees or self-employed under deduction tax we can:-
- Prepare PAYE records to complete ‘end of year’ returns.
- Complete ‘end of year’ returns e.g. P35 – CIS36 – P11D – P60/14 etc.,
- Prepare payslips and providing timely information to complete and make your monthly payments.
- Deal with PAYE investigations
- Deal with PAYE registration.
Our aim is to make you feel as comfortable as possible dealing with your personal and company accounting and taxation affairs whatever the size or complexity of your operation.Joe McDonagh