PERSONAL TAXATIONASK US!
We are all responsible for dealing with our own taxation affairs. McDonagh and Company can offer help in minimizing your tax liability, please visit our Self-Assessment page, we also have experience with:-
Estate & Inheritance Taxation – by gathering all the relevant information required, we are able to minimize inheritance tax liability for you and your beneficiaries.
Tax Investigations – we are able to assist in the negotiations with the Inland Revenue to obtain a satisfactory solution.
Trusts – We prepare accounts and tax returns.
Expatriates & Overseas Executives and Residents – we are able to assist with advice on domicile and residence issued, which can affect your tax liability.
Self-Assessment Service – Please visit out Self-Assessment page for more details regarding minimizing your tax liability, stamp duty, income tax rates, income tax reliefs, dealing with all aspects of the Construction Industry and partnership taxation. We are able to act as your agent when dealing with HMRC on your behalf.
- Tax Returns
- Gathering relevant information. Minimizing your tax liability.
- Estate and Inheritance Taxation
- Minimizing inheritance tax liability, optimizing for your beneficiaries.
- Tax Investigations
- Assisting in the negotiations with the Inland Revenue to obtain a satisfactory solution to the investigation.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Expatriates and Overseas Executive & Residents
- Assist with advice on domicile and residence issues, which can affect your tax liability.
- Self-Assessment Service
- Minimizing your tax liability.
- Stamp Duty
- Income Tax Rates
- Income Tax Reliefs
- Dealing with all aspects of the Construction Industry
- Partnership Taxation.
Our aim is to make you feel as comfortable as possible dealing with your personal and company accounting and taxation affairs whatever the size or complexity of your operation.Joe McDonagh